Hit action RPG Punishing: Gray Raven coming to Android and iOS in the west – Flickering Myth
Kuro Game’s hit sci-fi action RPG Punishing: Gray Raven is set to arrive in Europe, North America and Australia on Android and iOS this summer. Players will be able to experience the action of a team of cybernetic heroes in a showcase of stylish arcade action that has made the game a chart-topping hit in China and Japan.
In this third-person 3D melee action RPG a biomechanical virus known as The Punishing has washed over the planet, taking control of all synthetic life while destroying the organic life. As a result, the world is one dominated by corrupted machinery where the remnants of humanity have fled to the space colony E-02 ‘Babylonia’. Humanity hasn’t given up hope of reclaiming the Earth and the elite Gray Raven special forces team are leading the fight.
As the commander of the Gray Raven unit, players will assemble an elite team of cybernetically enhanced soldiers and lead them into intense combat missions where they will not only start cleaning up the planet but also unravel the truth behind the virus. As well as intense combo-based combat, players will also have to take part in RPG party management.
Punishing: Gray Raven features:
- A dark cyberpunk story of mankind’s endless war to reclaim the Earth.
- Sci-fi melee action. Dodge, parry & tag between heroes to extend combos.
- 3D graphics with a dark cyberpunk anime style.
- Epic boss battles against rogue androids, hulking mechs and more.
- Collect and unlock elite cyborgs, assemble teams and develop their skills.
- An immersive electronic soundtrack.
Punishing: Gray Raven releases in the west on Android and iOS this summer. Pre-registration will be available soon alongside closed beta testing.