Nexon Korea announces looter shooter Project Magnum for consoles, PC – Gematsu
Publisher Nexon Korea and developer NAT Games have announced Project Magnum, a new looter shooter for consoles and PC. It is planned for release worldwide.
Here is an overview of the game, via Nexon Korea:
Project Magnum is a PC and console-based game that combines RPG play with third-person shooter combat. It presents beautiful visuals and attractive and unique characters based in a science-fiction style player-versus-environment worldview.
It also provides exciting battles using various skills, actions, and guns, as well as the fun of high-quality player-versus-environment shooter battles that target huge bosses.
Project Magnum will be available in most major markets worldwide. More information on the release schedule of Project Magnum will be announced at a later date.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.